.

Get ready Brides! Love Cherish Adore is coming to the Adelaide Hills this August for another stunning and inspirational Fair! This vintage bridal fair is exactly what you need if you’re planning a wedding or a special event. Featuring boutique, unique and handpicked local vendors you will leave with some great ideas for your wedding day. On the day there’ll be live acoustic entertainment, interactive demonstrations plus heaps and heaps of ideas and concepts to help your big day or special event become a reality. I will also be showcasing some of my beautiful wedding stationery at the Fair, so I’d love to see you there and have a chat about your wedding stationery.

As a side note, did I mention that I was lucky enough to design this Winter’s poster?


vintage bridal fair adelaide sail and swan wedding stationery invitations

Leave a Reply