.

Here is some recent work of mine - a logo design for A Time for Seasons. This is a beautiful new store that has recently opened on the Main Street in Tanunda SA. It is both a salon and homewares/gift shop in one and it is certainly worth a visit! Run by the beautiful Amanda, it offers fashion, jewellery, candles, gifts and more. Amanda wanted a Logo Design that was soft and feminine but also rustic as well. I incorporated all of this into my design, using soft colours and textures. She has been amazing to work with and I am looking forward to seeing how her store progresses!

I am currently working on some more logo designs at the moment so stay tuned for more work!





logo design rustic blue neutral adelaide sail and swan

One Response so far.

  1. I am really impressed from your imaginative thinking and impressive stated information, i am glad.

Leave a Reply