.

There is so much to be inspired by everywhere I go. Sometimes I run out of ideas when I need them the most but at the moment I am in an inspiration overload. Every book, movie, magazine, website, drive or walk seems to be filled with ideas. Here are a few things I'd like to share with you - 1. Get Out and Play, 2. The Person You Love, and 3. The Fort all by Teagan White 4. Ampersand By Pitch Design Union 5. Floral Artwork and 6. I'm a Dreamer. (I couldn't find the artist name, please tell me if you know so I can credit them).

1

2

3.

 4.

 5.

 6.
 

I'm really looking forward to study starting again next week and can't wait to see what's in store for this year! I'm sure I'm going to need lots of inspiration so I better make the most of it while I can. Can't wait to show photos of the Visual Merchandising work I'll start doing soon. 

x Lauren Faith



Leave a Reply