.

Hi there everyone, sorry for not being able to write in a while...it was a very busy last week getting ready for the Lollipop Markets, balancing my VM classes and doing all my homework! Here's a pic to share with you of Sail & Swan on the day...my lovely boyfriend Matt kindly helped me out the entire day, setting things up and packing them down, selling prints etc. He's the sweetest! Thank you everyone for your support and especially those whom we met on the day! You were all so lovely and I hope we'll see each other again in the near future :-)


On another note, my new prints have finally arrived and I'm so excited! I'll have them up on the Sail & Swan Shop as soon as I can, but for now here are a few sneak peak pics for you to see...more images to come as these aren't all of them... :-)

x Lauren Faith











Leave a Reply